At My Lil Event we recognize that you often can do a better job yourself. That’s why we opted to support your vision rather than get in the way. Our sets give you the base to get started on your perfect “Lil” event.
Above all at My lil Event you’re the boss. We provide the set and you chose what to do with it! Simply pick up the set for the days you schedule and return it when you’re done. We also have delivery available.
About My Lil Event
Open for Business October 2019
My Lil Event is a new equipment rental company for small events. If you’re in need of table and chairs for a small event for work or home, we have a cost effective solution for you. Our table and chair sets include linens, carts and a trailer for transport. Additionally you can add delivery, umbrellas, colored linens and more to your package.
Our 60 Person Table and Chair Set includes the following: 10 Round tables 60″ 4 Rectangular banquet tables 60 White resin folding chairs White linens for tables Table and chair carts 6×10 Cargo trailer with ramp for transport
Prices start at: $395 per night
Our 30 Person Table and Chair Set includes the following: 5 Round tables 60″ 2 Rectangular banquet tables 30 White resin folding chairs White linens for tables Table and chair carts 6×10 Cargo trailer with ramp for transport
Prices start at: $219 per night
Contact us for your custom event needs. Here at My Lil Event we can provide you a quote for your specific needs. If we don’t have it we can likely get it. Call Stephanie today for more details 801-641-1160.
WE’RE SETTING UP FOR A GOOD TIME!
If you’re a party planner, caterer, restaurant owner or even planning a back yard party, we have the Table and Chair set for you! Our 30-60 person sets are available. Give us a call to reserve your rental set today.
- 10 Diversity and Inclusion Events to Know About in 2020 August 7, 2020Discover this year's best virtual events focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion and learn how you can support and amplify the voices of those who need to be heard.
- Top 11 Virtual Event Resources for Event and Marketing Professionals July 30, 2020Ready to launch your virtual or hybrid events strategy? Discover our top 11 virtual event resources to hit the ground running.
- 8 Well-Executed Virtual Events from Publishers July 23, 2020Learn about this year's best virtual events hosted by leading publishers like the New York Times and The Atlantic to supercharge your next digital gathering.
- Top 10 COVID-19 Resources for Event Marketers July 17, 2020The COVID-19 pandemic has changed event marketing as we know it. Here are 10 COVID-19 resources that can help.
- 7 Must-know Virtual Event Benchmarks July 2, 2020We analyzed proprietary data from over 210 virtual events and 799 sessions that occurred between March and June 2020. Here’s what we learned.
- Beyond Pride Month: 16 LGBTQ Events to Check Out in 2020 and 2021 June 27, 2020For Pride Month and the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall uprising, we’re coming together to celebrate the LGBTQ+ community. This list provides a comprehensive view of LGBTQ events to attend throughout the year.
- The AV Production Guide for Virtual Events June 19, 2020Welcome to your virtual event production guide for 2020 and beyond. Discover what AV production looks like for a virtual event, why you might want AV support, and how to align with your AV team.
- 12 Black-Owned Experiential Agencies You Should Know About June 12, 2020Black-owned experiential agencies with extensive B2B and B2C portfolios. Featuring Beyond 8, Andrew Roby Events, W.P. Miller Special Events, and other leading firms.
- How We Launched Our First-Ever Virtual Summit with Bizzabo June 4, 2020(Almost) IN-PERSON launched on May 5th. We exceeded our registration goal by 500%, met our average attendee satisfaction goal, produced a broadcast-level experience, and learned much in the process.
- 10 Steps for Launching a Slack Community for Your Virtual Event June 2, 2020Looking to add another layer of engagement to your virtual event? Learn how to build a Slack community that keeps attendees engaged, connected, and offers new channels for deeper discussion.