At My Lil Event we recognize that you often can do a better job yourself. That’s why we opted to support your vision rather than get in the way. Our sets give you the base to get started on your perfect “Lil” event.
Above all at My lil Event you’re the boss. We provide the set and you chose what to do with it! Simply pick up the set for the days you schedule and return it when you’re done. We also have delivery available.
About My Lil Event
Open for Business October 2019
My Lil Event is a new equipment rental company for small events. If you’re in need of table and chairs for a small event for work or home, we have a cost effective solution for you. Our table and chair sets include linens, carts and a trailer for transport. Additionally you can add delivery, umbrellas, colored linens and more to your package.
WE’RE SETTING UP FOR A GOOD TIME!
If you’re a party planner, caterer, restaurant owner or even planning a back yard party, we have the Table and Chair set for you! Our 30-60 person sets are available. Give us a call to reserve your rental set today.
- 9 Tips for Preparing Virtual Event Speakers May 5, 2021Setting up your speakers for success will further your partnership and ensure you host a high-value virtual event. Here are our tips for preparing them.
- 3 Experimental Hybrid Event Models for 2021 April 27, 2021From the network model to the single site, discover three hybrid event models for bringing your hybrid event programs to life.
- Hybrid Event Budgeting: What You Can Expect April 23, 2021The unknowns around hybrid events can make budgeting feel like a challenge. Here's how event professionals are approaching hybrid event budgeting in 2021.
- How to Build a Hybrid Events Team April 20, 2021Building the right team is essential to producing successful hybrid events. See who might be missing from your roster according to event thought leaders.
- Why Agencies Should Invest in Event Tech April 15, 2021Choosing an event tech partner saves your agency time, money, and stress when it comes to planning successful virtual and hybrid events for your clients.
- International Women’s Month: How Our Bizza-Ladies Own It April 6, 2021Take a peek into how Bizzabo celebrated International Women’s Month, as we spotlight some of our very own Bizza-Ladies.
- Monetizing Your Virtual Event: 5 Proven Tips April 5, 2021Since in-person gatherings moved online, experts have been determining the best way to monetize virtual events. Apply advice from four leading event profs.
- The AV Production Guide for Virtual Events April 1, 2021Discover best practices for virtual event AV production, uncover why you want AV support, and learn how to align with your AV team.
- The 6 Best Hybrid Event Examples of 2021 (So far) March 30, 2021Hybrid means more than an in-person event with streaming. Discover what events will look like in the hybrid era and learn from six frontrunner organizers.
- Bizzabo Wins Gold in Third Annual Martech Awards March 29, 2021We're excited to announce that Bizzabo took home the Gold in Martech's 'Vendor of the Year' as part of the annual B2B Marketing Martech Awards.