At My Lil Event we recognize that you often can do a better job yourself. That’s why we opted to support your vision rather than get in the way. Our sets give you the base to get started on your perfect “Lil” event.
Above all at My lil Event you’re the boss. We provide the set and you chose what to do with it! Simply pick up the set for the days you schedule and return it when you’re done. We also have delivery available.
About My Lil Event
Open for Business October 2019
My Lil Event is a new equipment rental company for small events. If you’re in need of table and chairs for a small event for work or home, we have a cost effective solution for you. Our table and chair sets include linens, carts and a trailer for transport. Additionally you can add delivery, umbrellas, colored linens and more to your package.
Our 60 Person Table and Chair Set includes the following: 10 Round tables 60″ 4 Rectangular banquet tables 60 White resin folding chairs White linens for tables Table and chair carts 6×10 Cargo trailer with ramp for transport
Prices start at: $395 per night
Our 30 Person Table and Chair Set includes the following: 5 Round tables 60″ 2 Rectangular banquet tables 30 White resin folding chairs White linens for tables Table and chair carts 6×10 Cargo trailer with ramp for transport
Prices start at: $219 per night
Contact us for your custom event needs. Here at My Lil Event we can provide you a quote for your specific needs. If we don’t have it we can likely get it. Call Stephanie today for more details 801-641-1160.
WE’RE SETTING UP FOR A GOOD TIME!
If you’re a party planner, caterer, restaurant owner or even planning a back yard party, we have the Table and Chair set for you! Our 30-60 person sets are available. Give us a call to reserve your rental set today.
- 7 Ideas for Driving Engagement at Virtual Events with Gamification October 26, 2020Discover how gamification can help you drive engagement at your next event.
- 5 Virtual Event Tech Options for Immersing Your Attendees October 12, 2020From live streaming to virtual audio—perspectives on the virtual event tech options available to event organizers from the CTO at a leading live experience agency.
- Introducing Bizzabo’s Speakers & Partners Management Solutions October 9, 2020From streamlining event operations to delivering a branded and easy-to-use experience, collaborating with your partners and speakers just got a whole lot better.
- Bizzabo Shortlisted for Five out of Five Event Tech 'Oscars' September 21, 2020The Bizzabo team is excited to announce that we’ve been shortlisted for five Event Technology Awards this year. Here's the full scoop.
- 8 Virtual Event Sponsorship Ideas September 17, 2020From sponsored sessions to virtual booths, discover the most popular virtual event sponsorship ideas for engaging virtual attendees and driving ROI.
- The 7 Most Popular Virtual Event Use Cases September 10, 2020Leadings brands are engaging audiences, magnetizing new leads, and creating valuable experiences with these popular virtual event types.
- 10 Well-Executed Virtual Events From Tech Companies August 29, 2020From Microsoft to HPE, Gainsight, and more, leading tech brands are going virtual.
- 10 Diversity and Inclusion Events to Know About in 2020 August 7, 2020Discover this year's best virtual events focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion and learn how you can support and amplify the voices of those who need to be heard.
- Top 11 Virtual Event Resources for Event and Marketing Professionals July 30, 2020Ready to launch your virtual or hybrid events strategy? Discover our top 11 virtual event resources to hit the ground running.
- 8 Well-Executed Virtual Events from Publishers July 23, 2020Learn about this year's best virtual events hosted by leading publishers like the New York Times and The Atlantic to supercharge your next digital gathering.